I think that light is the most important creative element in photography. That is why I devoted so much time to exploring the lighting and the quality of light from different light sources.
I use practically all known light sources:
- Micro flashes which are remote-controlled in real time via a radio controller (used when there is a need for a quick configuration of light),
- Classic flash lighting (used for editorial and portrait photography)
- High-quality flash lamps powered by generators that provide continuous maintenance of light temperature (which is critical in product - food photography)
- Fluo-lighting – continuous light for video shoots and special effects
- LED lighting – insures high efficiency and mobility during a shoot
I have my own studio with more than 20.000w/s lighting.
All lighting systems are completed and can stand as a separate unit, as well as combined when needed. For example, each of these systems have their own special ring flash.
A range of lighting equipment from 2.0m to 3cm.
I own several complete sets of digital cameras with all associated equipment:
- small format – Canon system 21mil. pixels + 11 camera lenses
- medium format - Hasselblad H3DmkII with corresponding equipment, 3 camera lenses, 39mil. pixels
- large format – Linhof, with complete color laboratory for developing positives and negatives. All equipement is compatible with Datacolor (Spyder) system for callibration and color quality control, which enables reliable results In the studio there is also a Mac PRO workstation with 8 processors, 16GB RAM, 7TB hard disks, 30” monitor, which allows quick and efficient photo editing.